Monday, April 7, 2008

Thank You

Thank you everyone for your comments, you guys are so nice. All of us bloggers know that comments are the best compliments we get on a blog and it just makes me so happy to know that you guys actually care about our life :) Well, I finally got internet again. We are officially Texians :) You know they used to call Texans Texians back in the day but apparently they needed to simplify? So I'm I Texan now, holy cow. I feel like I'm going against the honor of my family, I was raised to think that Texas was dumb and Texans were stuck up, and here I am. Maybe it is dumb, and maybe I am stuck up, but I LOVE IT! Its 89 degrees outside today. Surprisingly enough, I'm not bothered by the humidity, it really isn't bad. I'm guessing it will get worse because, holy cow, its only the beginning of April, but its beautiful outside! There are SO many trees and green grass EVERYWHERE! I'll show pics as soon as I can, probably tomorrow or the next day.

So I found the place we are staying at on the internet and just looked it up on the map to make sure it was close to Brad's work. Apparently everyone that we tell where we live says that we live on the GAY side of town. Apparently there are a lot of gays. So at least I know I'm safe here, but we'll just have to make sure Brad is safe :) To be honest, I'd prefer it this way. I live in "Uptown", yeah, I'm an uptown girl now. We saw three Lamborghini's yesterday on our street. CRAZINESS! I think everyone here is not rich, just deeply in debt :) So I don't feel bad. We've got a nice townhome in a dog loving community where they have Halloween Costume Contests for your dog, not your kids. Can you believe that? A far cry from my dear ol' Pemberley. They probably have an Easter Egg Hunt for dogs with bones too. So my Nali is pretty happy here.

I'll save more for tomorrow, but keep checking the blog cause I got LOTS to tell you!

4 comments:

Esther Ogden said...

Angel, I am soooo excited for you! Just so happy that you are happy and loving life! You deserve that, babe! =)

Sally Barrington said...

Brad better watch out he is a very "ugly" guy and the "gays" are really going to fall for him. I wish it was 89* outside. Ya, it snowed this morning! Crap!!!

Olivia Heilmann said...

Yeah for you!! That sounds wonderful. I am looking forward to being a Colorad-ian soon...? I don't know how they say that. I am glad that things are going well for you guys. I hope things just keep getting better!

Mel said...

Sounds great. I am so happy that you are doing so good. Tell your cute girls that Cooper and I say hi!