Friday, April 11, 2008

Its all starting to sink in...






I was just looking at some pictures to put on my blog and started gettin a little sad. I'm happy that we're here and have so much opportunity and that life is going to get a lot better, but I'm sad that I won't be able to be so close to all of you, and its just a big change. I thought with all that we've been through in this last year, that this song was very suitable, and gave me some courage to start this new chapter. But in respects to the last move and changes and such, here are some pics to enjoy while you listen to the song from Meet the Robinsons, its a great one!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Makes me cry. I miss you guys. Best of luck in Texas.

Esther Ogden said...

Change is always hard, but someone very wise once told me that things always get better with each move. Know what? He was right! (Love the song!)

Tara said...

It will feel like home in no time. Next week is our one year anniversary in our house, and I can't believe how fast the time has gone, and how at home I feel here now. And I had lots of sad times when we first moved but just throw yourself into making new friends, and you'll do great. I'm glad you are there and moved in. One step down!

Libby said...

I don't even know all of these people in the pictures and it makes me sad too. I can relate only too well, plus I'm preggo and overly emtional anyway. It will get easier, though, and Texas is just about the friendliest place on earth.