Thursday, April 10, 2008

Welcome to Texas... Jeni, you were right.

So first of all, rest easy, I'm alive. I don't know how many of you saw the news this morning, but there were TORNADOES!!!! I guess you can say my life is never boring, huh? So my sister in law, Jeni told me there were tornadoes in Dallas. I was terrified. So I asked people around here about it, and they all said No, no tornadoes. So I felt much better. We moved here last Saturday, and four days later, guess what happens, TORNADOES! Crazy! Luckily there weren't any tornadoes in our area exactly, but in Southern Dallas there was, and West of us there was. This is sure to be an interesting life here :) Lets just hope it is a long life, not a short one, right?

4 comments:

Andi Sherwood said...

hehehe :) Did you win the wager from Mom?

:)

Jeni said...

Glad you are safe and I am sorry to be right. I was hoping that it was just Fort Worth. What wager?
Love,
Jeni

Angel Brockbank said...

No, it was about 50 miles away, the wager was that if a tornado came within 5 miles of us, I get $100.00 What to I have to lose? Well, my life. But at least I'd have $100 to go towards my funeral :)

Unknown said...

scary, gald you´re all safe!