Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Poor Winder Guy

So I'm up, its 3:00 AM. I have a bladder infection, joyous, and I can't sleep, needed to take some more meds. I'm on the computer reading my email when the Winder truck comes by and stops in front of our house. I thought it was odd since we don't order Winder. However, we do have a cooler box outside our house that holds the dog poop and gloves and such we pick up from our dog. So the Winder guy comes up to our door and checks the cooler. Poor guy. I think he's probably very insulted right now that we're using his cooler to hold dog poop. I think its funny, but maybe thats because I'm sleep deprived?

7 comments:

Mel said...

I was up at 3am too. I should have updated my blog...I can't wait to be able to sleep again. Good luck with the uti. I HATE those.

Mel said...

Thanks for that site. It is AWESOME!!!

Esther Ogden said...

Yucky! That is stinkin' hilarious-pun definately intended!

Esther Ogden said...

definitely...oopps

Lindy said...

I swear you have the best posts! That story is priceless. What a hilarious start to your day (and a not so nice one for the poor Winder guy).

Bayles Clan said...

ha ha! i can just imagine! congrats on moving! when do you go? i know i am horrible at staying in touch but if there is time we should get together some time soon. also bryan saw you in the airport on his way to his plane.

andrea garber said...

I have decided that I am really happy for you guys, but I still think that you should move back here because I miss you guys being in the ward! Good luck with everything and be sure to keep us updating with everything!