Sunday, February 24, 2008

Party Time!





So yesterday I was a little bored and we got all dressed up cute again. We went to my neice's (Bart and Jeni's daughter, Jessica) birthday party. It was really fun. Anyway, this time, I did mainly just hair, (I'm trying to slow down the makeup, Tori is starting to expect to have it every day) but I thought I'd put some pics up for you all, I spent a lot of time on my hair and it turned out pretty dang cute. Abbie's hair is getting so naturally curly, its pretty fun. Notice Tori's model pose. I said, "Smile" and she gave me this pose, not sure if its a mad face or her attempt at being seductive, lets hope its just silly?

5 comments:

Andi Sherwood said...

Very cute. :)

Unknown said...

how cute!!! i love tori´s smiling/seductive/silly pose! ha ha!

Jeni said...

Too cute! Abbie's hair was even more darling in person!
-Jeni

Olivia Heilmann said...

That's hilarious. I should put up Julian's equivalent to Tori's picture. (We took it last night) I do believe that Tori's was cuter!! But don't tell Julian! And you look FABULOUS as always, my dear!!

Libby said...

How do you get your girls to like cute clothes like that? And hair, for that matter? Mine go for old pajamas and yank their hair out an hour after I fix it. Seriously, I would like to know.