Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wow Wednesdays!

Okay so in respect for my sister's Friday Favorites, I am now going to do a Wow Wednesday post. Wow as in "How come I didn't think of that" kind of WOW! So a little while ago, I posted a cool website that I found, http://www.babyplays.com/trial_info.php?siid=2
Its a toy rental program that I think is just brilliant. Kind of like Netflix, only with Toys. Very smart, could save you money, mess, and lots of thinking :) If you do want to sign up, make sure you mention you heard it from me :)

Anyway, that was a recap for last week. This week's WOW is for the new invention of Miche Bag. I saw it at the mall yesterday and I am just in love with this new idea. Its one purse, with as many shells as you want to match every outfit! Basically you choose a brown or a black bag, and then you buy the little shells for the outside of the bag to match what you are wearing, the shell sticks with a strong magnet, so when you want to change purses, instead of emptying your purse into a new one, you just change the outside of it! Wow! How come I didn't think of that?!

http://www.michebag.com/

3 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

OH! That's pretty sweet.

Andi Sherwood said...

That's really cool. I haven't heard of those before. Good find. :) So... do you have one yet? What store did you see it in?

:)

Esther Ogden said...

Do you have a picture for us? It sounds really interesting!