Monday, February 25, 2008

Poor Samantha







Poor Samantha. That pretty much sums it up. Samantha led a great loyal life of two months. She was Tori's most loved Christmas gift, and most used as well. She now lays to rest in a shallow grave. We will miss her grately. Her life was one of complete service and giving. We are saddened at the horrifying loss and tragic death or Samantha, eaten by our family dog, who probably felt a little jealous. We hope she didn't suffer too much. Even her death was that of complete service and giving (acting like a chew toy) she was loyal in birth, and in death. Poor Samantha.

7 comments:

Angel Brockbank said...

Kinda freaky love...
Sorry Nali is a BAAAD DOOOG! BADDOG! Go Kennel!

Love Always,
Bradley Dean

Olivia Heilmann said...

We must live such similar lives...you should check out the latest pics on my blog!! :)

Andi Sherwood said...

hehehe - You are so funny. That is sad indeed. I hope it was not terribly traumatic for Tori. Nia would have been devastated.

:)

Angel Brockbank said...

Tori was cool as soon as Brad said that Nali was in DEEP TROUBLE, for some reason that gave her great comfort. That and telling her we'd buy her a new one. I told her about how Lassie broke my Megan doll when I was Tori's age, I think that made her feel like she was just a part of the generation cycle, like it had to happen cause it happened to me, who knows. It was pretty horrifying, I almost cried.

Unknown said...

oh sad. when our dog {copper} was a puppy, he would destroy everything!!! we all lost a lot of shoes! sorry samantha! (:

Jeni said...

Poor Tori. :(

Love,
Jeni

Lindy said...

That seriously cracked me up!I don't think I've ever seen a funnier post! A little creepy, but funny! I am sad for Tori, though.