Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wow Wednesdays!

Well, I didn't really prepare for this week, its been a crazy weekend and beginning of a week. Not much to report minus the dead doll and Tori got a new doll, but here we go with Wow Wednesday:

http://www.mytwinn.com

As I was looking for dolls for Tori, I found this website, and I'm sure that some of you have already seen it, but I thought this one was pretty dang cool. They make the doll look just like your daughter! I wish I had had one of those growing up! I think we'll wait a while, make sure Nali is done with her chewing stuff before we go and spend over $20.00 on a doll :) But for those of you that can, I think its pretty cool.

Anyway, that's my Wow Wednesday. Maybe next week will be better, I think I'll talk about my cool blanket I made for Brad for Valentine's Day, it was a hit!!! I'll even include pictures!!!

3 comments:

The Morgans said...

That is pretty sad about her doll, When Hailey was little her doll got melted by a lamp. She screamed like I had never heard her scream I thought something was seriously wrong. We had to put a band-aid on her :) It was pretty Funny. I hope all is well for you and your Family.

Andi Sherwood said...

Cool Wow Wednesday! Thanks for taking the music off too. :)


I love you!

:)

Andi Sherwood said...

Ok, so maybe my computer was on mute before because I didn't hear any music when I came to your blog earlier. Tonight, however, I saw the song you put on for me! It made me smile. :) Thank you!

:)