Sunday, August 19, 2007

Get the Bumble Bee OUT!

So last night I was trying to figure out what to write on my blog to keep it updated for my sister, Andrea. Brad and I were driving back from Provo to our home in Cedar City. Poor Abbie (age 3) wasn't feeling well and she would wake up every half hour or so crying about something. One time she woke up and was crying saying, "My eye, my eye." I said, "What's wrong with your eye honey?" "It stings!" I looked back and her eye was watering, I'm not sure why, she probably got some dust or fuzz in her eye. Then she cried really loud and said, "The bumblebee won't come out!" I was a little confused there for a second, thinking she might be sleep talking, but then Brad clarified/translated her three year old language and way of thinking, and sure enough, she though there was a bumblebee in her eye that wouldn't come out because it was stinging. Poor girl. She's doing better today, much happier, but it is amazing how these little kids think, and quite funny at times.

3 comments:

Andi Sherwood said...

How cute, funny, and scary (for her). If I thought there was a bumblebee in my eye I would be freaking out!

Out of curiosity, what's up with "Andrea?" You don't usually call me that. I find it particularly interesting that you would call me that just after Esther did the same thing. Are you made at me? :)

Love you!

Esther Ogden said...

No, Andi, we are not mad at you, silly girl! You just have a beautiful name and it is sometimes fun to use something a little different! By the way, Angela (hee hee), you better be keeping this updated for your other sister, too. Ahem- me!

I wuv you!
x o x o x o x

Andi Sherwood said...

Can I just tell you two how much I love having you for sisters! YOU ROCK! :)

:)