Saturday, August 25, 2007

Drugs, Homicide, Domestic Violence

So seriously, I am living in a TRAILER (have been for about a month) and I just found out today that there was just a drug deal two trailers down like 30 minutes ago. Woo hoo! I just found out a lady got shot in the head from a stray bullet from a drug deal gone bad in our neighborhood last year! This last Monday a lady was screaming for help in a Domestic Violence, nobody came to her aid (we didn't hear her, it was the middle of the night), I haven't heard of anyone seeing her since, who knows where or how she is. Just so you know, we are outta here ASAP!!!! PRAY FOR US!!!

Angel

2 comments:

Andi Sherwood said...

I agree - get outta there speedy quick like! Let us know when you get somewhere safe. :)

Love you!

:)

Esther Ogden said...

Yikes and holy smokes. Glad you found a safer place to live, because I kind of like you and would sort of like to see you ALIVE at Thanksgiving. Can you do that for me? Thanks! =)