Saturday, August 25, 2007

How to Create... and Prevent... RAIN!

So Brad taught me something today that I had to blog about. How to CREATE and PREVENT RAIN!!!! This is very exciting, we proved it today AFTER he taught me! We were driving down the freeway, and he said, "You know, I have discovered how to create and prevent RAIN!" I said, "REALLY? How?" He said, "in order to prevent rain, all you have to do is put RainEx on your windshield and buy new windshield wipers." Now this is completely true, as we bought them a week ago and have just been WAITING to try them out! And I said, "How do you create it?" He said, "Get a carwash!" So... we got a carwash today since our car was REALLY dirty, and low and behold, no joke, in about 30 minutes, RANDOM rain cloud doused us with water! But at least our RainEx works!!!! You should try it out!

3 comments:

Andi Sherwood said...

hehehe :) I don't know how well that would work in my neck of the woods. :)

Did the Rainex leave a blueish hue on your windshield. I've seem some where it leaves this blueish (and often streakish) film on the windshield and that has been my reasoning for not trying it.

:)

Esther Ogden said...

That is a total man thing-don't worry-Jay is the same way...and yes, he too is right! =)

Angel Brockbank said...

No bluish tint, you do have to wipe off a film though with a towel or paper towel, but it works GREAT!!!

Angel