Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Half Success


Well, I would say I'm at 50% success. Not because she only goes 50% of the time in the toilet, but because she goes about 85% of the time in the toilet, 15% of the time on the girl's closet floor on their clothes (joyous, I know). But I'd say 50% of the time because she's still going in the dish with kitty litter. I got so frustrated at one point I tried to sell her. But did you know Craigslist here doesn't allow you to sell animals on it? So lame. Anyway, today is one of those days I wish I didn't have her, she peed on the girls clothes this morning because Abbie took the dish out of the toilet, so she had no where to go and she decided Abbie's jean skirt was a great alternative. You know it wouldn't be so bad if her pee didn't stink SO BAD and take 3 washes in the washer to get out. ANYWAY, some day she will go, I just decided to give her some time, and give myself some sanity. Hopefully we'll all make it out alive.

1 comments:

Jeni said...

Best of luck! Love the new back ground!