Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Abbie's Birthday







I haven't posted any pictures from Abbie's birthday. I've been so bad at blogging, I apologize. I'm working 6-8 hours each day at home so needless to say when I'm not working I prefer not to be on the computer. Anyway, so we had a great time for Abbie's birthday. She got some cute Snow White stuff from her Grandma and some really fun things from her Nona and Grandpa. I bought her some new gellies and a dress and Dora Sunglasses. I'm realizing quickly that now is the time to skimp on presents, these kids don't care what they get, I think for Christmas we're going with fruitsnacks wrapped up in boxes, they'll think its the greatest thing in the world. We're going to turn off the TV starting in November and only watch movies so the kids don't get brainwashed this year by all the ads for Christmas toys. Anyway, enjoy the pictures, she's been working on her sad/grumpy faces, I thought these would be great to blog :)

3 comments:

Hammy said...

cute pictures. I like the new background too. so what did you decide about the 10 year reunion?

Jeni said...

Looks like fun! Last Christmas we spent a total of $40 on BOTH kids and they were thrilled! I don't think they care that much until they are a little older. Abbie looks gorgeous as ever!

Love Ya!
Jeni

Esther Ogden said...

So cute! Avery has that same little purple dress! Abbie is just the sweetest little thing. I really love how your girls look so different...they are so beautiful! =)