Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wow Wednesdays!


Sorry I forgot last week, I've been super busy. So I'll do two today. The first one is called www.ldsfabric.com. Awesome new site, great fabrics, great presents, great ideas. One of my personal favorites is from Katie's Corner, its a way cute onesie with a tie sewn on :) How adorable. When I have my little boy someday I will certainly get this!

The next one I wanted to blog about anyway, is I just downloaded the audio form of New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. (Part 2 of Twilight) I am literally sick to my stomach right now! I can't get this pit out of my tummy! I had to stop reading so I could feel better! I'm anxious to keep going so it gets better, but I gotta give my heart a rest, man alive, its crazy! I'm not going to tell you what happens cause some of you haven't started New Moon, but let me know if you did read it and had the same reaction!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I was absolutely HEARTBROKEN reading New Moon. Without giving you any spoilers, all I can say is I love the way she brought everything back together and "happy" in the end. I am dying just waiting for Breaking Dawn this August. Can't wait!

The Jensen Fam said...

Gotta love the necktie onesie and matching burp cloth!! Thanks for the post!

The Original TomKat said...

Angel, I know exactly what you're talking about. At one point in New Moon, I had to physically set the book down because I was so angry at Edward! Don't worry though, it does get better and you'll love it!

Angel Brockbank said...

It is getting better. I love her sense of humor too, I laugh outloud sometimes when I listen to/read the book, its great!