Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wow Wednesdays!

Alright, so for this week's Wow Wednesday I've got a good one. Great song to go along with it as well.

http://jhilburn.com


This is where Brad works. I'm going to become a partner (consultant) just so that people who would like to get these amazing fitted shirts can. So let me explain a little more about this, not only so you can find out what the heck we're doing in Dallas :) but also how cool this company's product is.

So what we do is offer custom tailored shirts at half the price of other tailored shirts and similar prices as a nice retail shirt.

Basically we take measurements of the neck, shoulder, arm length, wrist, chest, waist, and hips, and design a shirt with your collar, cuff, style, and fabric choices that will fit you (or your man) perfectly. The prices are amazing. The first shirt you buy is $20.00 off (Woo Hoo!) and the prices start at $79.00 up to $129.00. All these fabrics are straight from Italy, in the greatest fabric offered anywhere. There are nearly 200 fabrics to choose from. You seriously can't get a nice shirt for $59.00 anywhere, let alone in an amazing fabric and one that is customized to fit you perfectly! Just amazing. I wish this was a girl's clothing store, but I guess if it was I'd spend all my money on it ;) (jk). Anyway, So, this is a great Father's Day present too. AND we offer gift cards. AND I can instruct you how to do the measurements if you don't live in TX which I think that includes, ALL OF YOU? So, you've got your Father's Day gift all done, you can say thank you in my comment section :)

P.S. Please don't feel obligated, you're only putting food on our table tomorrow :) jk, no really, don't feel obligated, just let me know if you are interested in getting your husband a really nice looking shirt, I can hook you up :)

5 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Maybe someday we can afford to spend that much on one shirt. ;) Good luck and have fun!!

Esther Ogden said...

Great website! I like their style. Brad will fit in perfectly! =)

Beverly Jensen said...

Angel! I have seen some really cute shirt dresses - you could have a shirt measured for you and then wear a really cute belt around your waist/hips.
Or, just a boyfriend style shirt that was your size could look cute and be a whole new segment of the market you could sell to.
The prices are very much in line with shirts carried by Macy's, Nordstroms, etc. It seems like a lot perhaps but when your man is working with professionals he needs to dress on par with them. Think how much we like wearing "labels" because of the nice cut, quality and style...
Good luck on your new business.

Lindy said...

Okay, so I'm super interested in doing this, in fact you can probably count on it but I'm just waiting for Jason to check out the website and I also need to get in touch with you somehow. Last time I tried your email address it didn't work so maybe I don't have the right one?

Angel Brockbank said...

investin@mac.com or littleangelbaby@mac.com are two email addresses you can try out :)