Thursday, September 4, 2008

Topsey Exotic Wildlife Ranch Wild SAFARI!!!



















On Monday for Memorial Day we went to the Topsey Exotic Wildlife Ranch and went on their Wild Safari! It was so cool! My favorite was the zebras, and the Camel, the Camel tried to kiss me on numerous occassions, I was a little freaked out. We had such a good time feeding the "exotic" animals :) One of the rams kept putting its hoofs or whatever you call them on our car door trying to get us to feed it more. I was like "NO! You'll scratch our car!" So I started throwing the food away from the car in order to avoid further car damage :) They were quite friendly to say the least... Except for the small ostriches, whatever those things are called, I about lost a finger it tried to bite mine off, man that hurt so bad! Anyway, enjoy all the pics.

7 comments:

Jeni said...

Looks like a blast! Hope Brad didn't get too jealous over the camel! ;)

Love,
Jeni

Morgan Family said...

Wow that looks like a great time. I bet it was fun to see all of the animals. I love the sleep in special places. That is such a fun thing to do. I can't wait to see your post of Tori's B-day. Love ya!

Jenni McVey said...

Those pictures are awesome!!! Claire loved checking out the animals! It looks like you definitely enjoyed yourselves, slobbery camel kisses and all!

Andi Sherwood said...

It was an Emu that almost bit off your finger and yes, those things are aggressive! When we were in Australia, we went to a Koala Bear wildlife farm and they had a big field with tons of Kangaroos and Wallabies. You buy food to feed the animals and they eat right out of your hands (yes, the kangaroos and wallabies!). There was also an Emu in there and I made the mistake of feeding it. He got really aggressive to the point that he snatched the entire bag (bag included) of food out of my hands, almost taking off my hand. :)

The zebras in your picture are so pretty. That place looks really cool. We'll have to do that the next time I come.

Love you lots!

:)

Olivia Heilmann said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun. Wish they had that here in Vancouver.

Esther Ogden said...

That was funny! I love the one of the camel trying to get you and you are backed away from him. I think my favorite would be the zebras as well. So beautiful! Glad you guys are having so much fun! =)

Sally Barrington said...

What a fun time!! I would have been mad at that punk ram too!!