Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sleeping in Special Places



My favorite thing as a child was to sleep in "special places". The definition of that is anywhere but your bed. When we were little we liked to get creative of where we would sleep, one time I slept in a little square space that the couch made against the corner of the wall and I could hardly fit in there in the fetal position. I woke up in the middle of the night with all my arms and legs "asleep" and boy was I in pain!!! Anyway, I've introduced my daughters to the excitement of "sleeping in special places" and they love it. Their version is on a blanket on the floor. Fine with me :) I took these shots on one of those nights when you watch them sleep and you just say a prayer of gratitude for the amazing family that you have and blessing of having children. I'm so grateful they are so close and best friends. What an amazing blessing to have two beautiful daughters!

0 comments: