Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Heart Is Broken!

Okay, so here's a good one. We just got back from the swimming pool and I got the girls all dressed in the pajamas and getting ready for bed while I'm still in my swimsuit, so I'm trying to find a second to go get changed and Tori comes running into my bathroom while I'm picking out my pajamas, "Abbie has the water bottle and she's getting EVERYTHING wet!" So, I bring my clothes with me, go find her hiding under her bed and I take the water bottle from her. Of course that results in a tantrum and she's trying to get the water out of the fridge where I put it. So I try to explain that she can have some after I get dressed when she's not freaking out, but she won't listen and insists that she gets it out of the fridge, so I put her in her room and try to close the door without her coming out and without smashing a body part in the door. So she opens the door right as I'm trying to get dressed in the hallway :) and she cries, "My heart is broken!" I said, "you're what?" She says, "My heart, my heart is broken!" I couldn't help but laugh and then my question was, "Who taught you that?" She had no response, but I thought that was plenty blogworthy.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Cute! I think I have heard Tori say that a while ago & I KNOW that Jesi has said that same thing a few times. Who know where she learned it from. Any way you look at it it's pretty darn cute!

Hope you're having a blast with your mom!

Love & Miss You!
Jeni

Andi Sherwood said...

Definitely blog worthy. That is so cute!

:)

Beverly Jensen said...

I'll bet you'll catch yourself saying that at some point and they just pick it up.
So many of their comments mimmick what we say even though we don't realize it. So watch what you say everyone or you'll hear a 3 year old repeat it!