Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ABC TAG

ABC Tag
ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you.Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Definitely Brad
C-Cake or Pie: Pie, hands down
D- Day of the Week: Its a tie between Saturday and Sunday, depending on if Brad works on Saturday.
E- Essential Item: Make-up :)
F- Favorite Color: Pink of course
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: I'll go with gummi bears cause worms are slimy and dirty and gross.
H-Home town: Vancouver, WA
I- Indulgences: Buying Clothes, I don't do it a whole lot, but when I do I feel guilty
J- January or July?: Wow, that's hard, I love the sun, but my birthday is in Jan. Sooo... to be honest? July.
K-Kids: 2 Beautiful daughters, Tori and Abbie
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: May 11,2001
N- Number of Siblings: 2 two sisters and 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: I hate Moths, and I'd say fear of losing one of my family.
Q- Quote: Even an old barn looks better with a fresh coat of paint :)
R- Reason To Smile: I Love Dallas, I love my family, I love my job, and I'm happy!
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: Andi, Esther, and Jeni
U- Unknown fact about me: HAH! if you don't know something about me, its cause I don't want you to :)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Animal
W- Worst Habit: Being Messy, but I'm working on it, and I'm doing much better!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds for sure, that means I'm pregnant :)... but I'm not... not yet.
Y-Your favorite food: I love PF Changs and Ruth's Chris and Cheesecake Factory
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Cute! I love your quote: Even an old barn looks better with some paint. Wasn't that President Kimball's wife?

Love Ya!
Jeni

Lindy said...

So it was interesting to find out that we share favorite restaraunts- my two favorite are Ruth's Chris and PF Changs, and we also share our sign- Aquarius. My birthday is in January, too! Fun:)