Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Angel



So I just wanted to write and express my love for my husband. I've felt kinda melancholy today. Not sure why. Maybe hormones, maybe my messy house, not sure. Brad had to go to work today for a training the company was having and he came home for lunch. He took the time to just cuddle with me and hold me for about 30 minutes during his lunch and it just meant the world to me. Its just amazing what Brad does to my soul. He is truly my Angel on Earth. I'm so grateful for him. He's doing such a good job and making time for me and the kids even though he's working so hard and so long every day. He's such an amazing man, and I'm grateful he's mine :)

5 comments:

Jeni said...

Sorry you are feeling melancholy. :( I know what you mean. It is pretty great to get some cuddles out of it, though!

We love and miss you guys tons! Things are going to work out great for you there. Much love we send your way!

Bradley Dean said...

Truth be told, Angel makes it easy. I am the lucky one. She doesn't know that when I hold her, she's really holding me.

I love you Ang!

Esther Ogden said...

Ahhh, that was so sweet. It is wonderful to have a husband who loves you so much that he will take time to snuggle you just cuz you wanna! =)

Beverly Jensen said...

What did the apron say?

"I told you so!"

Mother knows best. Brad is the greatest and I hear he is doing awesome at his job.
Dad is gone most of the time the next few months but I am trying to make extra nice meals when he is home. Do all his laundry, ironing, etc. for the next trip.
Treat your man right too! He likes lasagna, I'll make some when I come. We love you! mom

Andi Sherwood said...

He definitely is a keeper. We love you too, Brad. :)

:)