Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm not bald!

So Brad and I were about to pray this morning and I remembered something from yesterday. One of the ladies that work in the front office of our apartment complex told me that Abbie looked just like Brad and Tori looked just like me, so I told Brad that real quick before we prayed as Abbie was giving us kisses. I said, "Amanda told me yesterday that Tori looks like me and Abbie looks like you." Brad kinda smiled and shook his head and Abbie said confused, "I'm not bald!" I thought it was SO Blogworthy! Just a note, a lot of people say the opposite, that Tori looks just like Brad and Abbie looks like my family, but who knows.

5 comments:

Jeni said...

Too funny! I've always thought that it was opposite as well, but I guess that they both have your genes so there is some of both of you in each one.... :) & NO Abbie is not bald. She has a gorgeous head of hair!
-Jeni

Unknown said...

i can see some of each parent in each child, but i kinda agree with that lady, i think abbie looks more like brad & tori- you. i love when kids say funny things like this! thanks for sharing & bringing a smile to my face!

Morgan Family said...

That is so funny. I love when kids say funny things. Abbie is such a doll and no she isn't bald! Thanks for sharing! Love ya!

Andi Sherwood said...

So funny. :) I agree that Abbie looks like you (ok, she actually looks like me but I can't really make such a claim since I am not her mother) and Tori really looks like Brad. :) Except her body type - that is all you, babe. :)

:)

Beverly Jensen said...

Even at their young age they are developing a beauty profile to rate other people ie. shape of people faces & features (noticing ears, eys, limbs and trunk long or chunky. They judge themselves very harshly. They need to know how to keep themselves up but refrain saying things that put too much emphasis it. start taking about their other talents. I think I have some handouts on this. You should read the Beauty Trap and it tells how we are teaching our kids from too early of an age what beauty is...the flip side is that the clide recognizes when they fit on the beauty slide