Saturday, February 2, 2008

The GREATEST Valentine's Gift EVER!


So I repeatedly try to out-do myself on thoughtful gifts and have had a blast trying to find something better than the last. You have to understand that these gifts are more for myself than they are for Brad because frankly, I'm a girl, and I get into that sentimental sweet gushy love thing way more than he does. So I wanted to share this gift idea with you with enough time that you too can take advantage of this amazing idea. Brad and I had lots of time to write eachother letters while he was on his mission, so I got a few of the letters he wrote me (I don't have the ones I wrote him with me, they are in storage) and took little parts out of them and added some pics of us and made a blanket out of it. Microfiber on one side, soft fleece on the other. It should pretty much be the best gift ever! Anyway, here is the website if you'd like: http://www.visionbedding.com If you can actually read anything on here, the image is quite small, this is not my final draft, I found a few errors, so don't bother letting me know, I already took care of it :)

5 comments:

Andi Sherwood said...

Very cool. Let me know how it turns out. I may want to get one for Grandma and Grandpa Gourdin. :)

I love you lots!

:)

Jody said...

What a wonderful idea, Angel! You are so creative. I love reading your blog, my dear. I love and miss you.

Unknown said...

hi! {i found you through tara's blog.} this is becky hamblin {aunt lori's daughter} our whole family has blogs too, so this is awesome! now we can all keep in touch instead of seeing each other like once a year!!! woo hoo! your girls are so cute and getting so big! i love your family pictures too, so cute!

Nicki said...

Hey I just found out that you have a blog-- yay! I love reading about all the fun things you Brockbanks have been up to, & the pictures are adorable!

Jeni said...

DARLING idea! We should do a grandkid one for mom & Dad B for mother's/ Father's day.