Sunday, January 27, 2008

Taco Soup, Hold The Worms Please.



We had our family favorite dinner tonight, Taco Soup. I bought ground beef from Wal-mart for it, it ended up being kinda stringy. When it was time to serve the food, I asked Abbie if she wanted some as I picked up the spoon filled with the soup. She said rather frankly, "Yeah, but no worms." We all looked at eachother like, "What?" Then we looked at the spoon. There was a long string of ground beef hanging from the spoon and honestly, it did look like a fried worm, it was pretty gross looking. We all had a good laugh, took the worm out, and gave her the spoonful. I said, "That's going on my blog." :)

2 comments:

Andi Sherwood said...

Very cute and funny. :)

Esther Ogden said...

Speaking of worms, Zack said to Jay and I yesterday, "I'll eat a worm if you give me 5 bucks." We just both looked at each other wondering where that came from! Kids!