Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tigger... T.I.Double "Guh". "Errr"


I decided to let you all in on a very exciting thing in my life. Now, I know that many of you are like, "WHY", but keep that to yourself... because frankly, I really don't care. I am SO excited because I got a CAT! I've been wanting a cat for EVER it seems like, at least for 5 years now, and for our anniversary in May, Brad gave me the gift that I can get a cat. We had held off for so long because many of our friends were allergic, but now that we have moved away, and Brad found a cat that is pretty hypo-allergenic, we are excited to announce our newest addition to the Brockbank Family. Miss Tigger! She is so beautiful! She has leopard spots! She is the best cat in the entire world and I'm so lucky to have her as mine.

2 comments:

Esther Ogden said...

Cute kitty! What happened to Essie? After all, she was named after me?

=)

Angel Brockbank said...

Essie was Mark's dog. I tried to get Brad to name ours Essie, but he wanted Nali after Denali because he always wanted a Denali.