Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween Party/Costumes


Abbie decided to be little Mermaid but then changed her mind the day of our Halloween Party and decided she wanted to be snow white. So glad I spent $35.00 on her costume with Disney.com. Victoria was a Genie... and I decided I should dress up too since I was in charge of our Church's Halloween Party this year, so I dressed up as a Genie too! I wore my Dance Team Uniform from High School. Good thing it still fit :) Brad put on his Brazilian Jiu Jitzu costume and a wig. Its really the only day of the year he can wear that wig without being made fun of. So I just realized that we didn't get pictures of the girls for Halloween. Can you believe that? They were having so much fun that when I had the camera out they weren't around and I was so busy with the party. Geesh, I guess I'm not a good blogger. Well, at least Brad and I look good.

2 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Great costumes!

Beverly Jensen said...

You look great! I'm amazed you still have the dance team costume and I remember well making about 18 of them!