Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Crazy Hair Day




I totally forgot to post this, so sorry, life has been crazy. But for Crazy Hair Day at school I decided to go all out and Brad came up with this idea, so two hours later, she definitely unofficially won the Crazy Hair Award, I came to lunch and pretty much everyone stared at her and said things like "Oh, hers is definitely the craziest". Pipe Cleaners have so many purposes!!! The pictures really don't do it justice, but it looked really really cool.

4 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

That is AWESOME!!!

Beverly Jensen said...

Your talents never cease to amaze me. You should try to sell an alien theme to the high school prom committee and then you could do everyones hair like that.
I'm glad she feels special. That's so important! mom

Morgan Family said...

Wow that is some crazy awesome hair. Way to be such great parents and help Tori. Looks like you had a great Easter. Love ya!

Esther Ogden said...

Impressive! What a fun mom! =)