Friday, March 27, 2009

What a Beauty...




These were taken with the other family pictures. I actually took them myself :) I'm pretty proud of myself... maybe I should be more proud of my genetics than my photography skills but either way, she's a beauty. Brad went to her open house last night and came home with "Our Daughter is quite the popular girl at school." The reason he said that was almost everyone he saw came up to her and said, "Hi Victoria." He said almost everyone knows her, no matter the age or grade they are in, everyone knows who Victoria Brockbank is, for those of you who know her Daddy, that's something they have in common.

5 comments:

Jeni said...

She is a beauty! She looks so peaceful. Great eye for the picture! Beautiful job, Angel!

Olivia Heilmann said...

She is such a beautiful blend of both of your guys best features!

Morgan Family said...

Angel you are right! She is a beautiful girl! She always has been. I can still remember what she looked like when she was little. She is so much fun! Way to go on the pics! That is something that I wish I was better at. :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

DOn't just be proud of your genetics. Be proud of your photography...those pictures are beautiful!

Beverly Jensen said...

I know I'm proud of my genetics:) So Tori goes by Victoria at school? That's fun, when she's a teen she'll change it to Tori and then it will be hip. :) mom