Saturday, March 28, 2009

Journal Entries... 11/15/96

So I decided to share some fun Journal Entries from LONG AGO, 13 years to be exact. I thought this entry was great because I went to my journal, clicked "control F" for FIND and typed in "Brad", this was the first entry that it came to...


"Hi, it is the 15th of November of 96. Just going to fill you in on how I feel about Brad right now and how things are going so that some day when my teenage daughter asks me about what I was like with guys, I can whip this out and read it… anyway. I wish so badly that Brad would kiss me. I have never been kissed before and I wish he would kiss me. I haven’t seen him for a while actually and I am just waiting, looking out the window waiting for him. I get really bored being the only child now because Brian is on his mission, Andi is married, and Mike is at college"...

I'll stop there since you don't need to know the rest that I wrote that day :)


Okay, so here's another great one, two years later, 08/24/98:

Anyway… Brad Brockbank and I are better friends now. He still likes me I know because he practically tells me everyday, but he’s a great friend to have and doesn’t mind taking me out to ice cream once and a while :). He just gets a little annoying when he has too much sugar, let me tell you… man.

3 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Those are so fantastic! I had no idea that you felt that way about Brad for that long. It is so sweet and special. And what fun for the girls to be able to read those entries. :)

Jeni said...

That is hysterical!

Beverly Jensen said...

I want to see the journal entries when I was telling you to go after him. I have your back, Brad. mom