Friday, November 7, 2008

The Princess and the Popper



Brad wanted me to make sure to post this one. The other day we were at Tori's school to vote and we saw her PE (Gym) Teacher. We asked him how Tori is doing in PE and he chuckled a little and said, "She's doing okay." He then explained that Tori has a hard time getting in and dirty with some of the activities. They had these scooters they were racing and Tori was just being very careful and taking her time and he told her, "Tori, you're supposed to RACE!" And she said, "No thanks." and then proceeded to take her time carefully. She's such a princess. She LOVES to dance...

compared to...

Abbie asked me yesterday, "Mom, when do I get to start karate?" I said, "You wanna do karate?" She said, "I already know how." And then tried to show me her incredible skills. :) I chuckled and thought to myself, wow, what a difference in children. How awesome. Tori will be the princess, and Abbie will be the Popper (Pop boys in the face).

4 comments:

Morgan Family said...

That is so funny. I can totally see Tori doing that in gym. She is so cute! It is so fun to see both of the girls personalities coming out. I think Abbie would be great at karate. :)

Jeni said...

Cute!

Esther Ogden said...

Too cute! They sure come all their own, don't they?!

Beverly Jensen said...

I will claim the princess side of the gene pool...
Did you ever want to play soccer? Nope, you were a princess too.