Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun... Or Not...









Tori decided to be Barbie again this year, however, she's "Cheerleader" Barbie this time. Abbie decided to be a Cheetah/Leopard/Tiger. I think it was actually a Tiger costume, but she kept changing her mind on what exactly she was.

We went to Tori's School's Carnival. They had a haunted house there done by the older children in her Elementary School. She was adamant to go to this Haunted House. We warned her many times that it was going to be scary, and that we didn't think she'd like it, but she was set on going. I tried to keep Abbie from going, but she insisted that "Tori would protect her." Well, I figured it couldn't be that bad, since it was an elementary school and all you know?! Well, we were wrong. It was pretty dang scary. The girls were horrified, terrified, and traumatized. Abbie literally crawled up Brad up to his neck and they were screaming and crying hysterically the whole time. So their makeup/face paint was all smeared off before we even went trick or treating. We didn't do that a whole lot till tonight at the ward Trunk or Treat. But that was fun. So we learned our lessons, no Haunted Houses. But DANG they looked cute!!!

8 comments:

Beverly Jensen said...

The picture of Tori with her lips puckered reminds me of one you Angel. It looks just like you right down to the attitude! See if you can find it.
They looked adorable!
I dressed up as an orange ghost. Orange turtlenect with a chain belt around my waist.

Beverly Jensen said...

They look adorable, great makeup. Tori looks just like you in the pucker up picture. You should find yours and see...the sassy attitudes are classic Jensen Girls (but they got it from me) Love, mom

Nicki said...

And they do look ADORABLE!! Next time tell your girls that even I'M afraid of haunted houses!! Sounds like you had a busy night nonetheless.

Jeni said...

How cute! Too bad about the haunted house, though. Why would they do that to small children?

Love,
Jeni

The Jensen Fam said...

Cute girls! They looked adorable. Maybe next year you should stick to the traditional trick-or-treating! Sounds like you guys are really loving Texas!

Esther Ogden said...

So funny! I love Tori's little attitude...she's destined for Glamour Shots! =)

Morgan Family said...

They look so great! I love their costumes. I am sorry to hear they didn't like the haunted house.

Christine said...

Hi Angel,
Hey it was cool to hear from you, and see your family. It is always fun to hear from old friends and see how they are doing. Ihave to say that you have a two of the cutest little girls ever. I always joke with my wife that I don't want any girls (she would love to have a little girl), but seeing how fun your girls are almost changes my mind. I don't get into the blog as often as I should but it has been such a great way to stay in touch with friends and family. Oh, and tell Angie I said Hi too.
your friends,
Levi and Family