Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Election Fun

So Tori asked me yesterday,

"Mom, could you explain to me who John McCain is? I keep hearing his name, who is he?"

I was kind of taken a back thinking, "Wow, she is listening." So we decided to take the opportunity to teach her a little about Politics. So I said,

"Tori, do you know who George Bush is?"

thinking that I could start with who the President is now. She said...

"No... *pause* Wait, do you mean George Lopez?"

Brad and I had a good laugh, you know your child goes to a Spanish School when she knows the name George Lopez more than George Bush... that or she watches too much TV, hmmm, probably both.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Very cute! Love your darling blog background!

Morgan Family said...

That is so funny, seriously a good laugh, it makes me appreciate the fact that you and Brad love laughter "comedians" more than boring, problematic, very concerning politics. That's meant to be a compliment.