Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Cuddler





Abigail is quite a cuddler. Whenever she manages to sneak into my room and get in bed with me in the middle of the night, she always pushes me over to Brad's side and manages to take up more than half of our King Size Bed.

Poor Tori, Abbie insists on sleeping with Tori, and then she pushes her almost off the bed because she cuddles so much. I walked in to check on them and found this, you'll see Tori dangling off the bed while Abbie is clearly on Tori's side, leaving a huge space (where Abbie should be) empty. I think its adorable.

2 comments:

Morgan Family said...

That is so funny. I can relate though as I love to cuddle. :) Tori just needs to turn around and cuddle her back and maybe that will keep Abbie on her side of the bed. I love how Tori is asking about John McCain and it is even funnier about George Lopez. I can't believe how much they are both growing up. When are you coming to UT again? We would love to see you. It has been way to long! Love ya!

Beverly Jensen said...

Why is it that one of two is a snuggler and the other one is just trying for a little space? We just bought a Sleep Number bed and it just wasn't working for me until I realized I was sleeping in the middle on the "seam"!