Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Abbie!!!



Well, Its hard to believe that Abbie was born exactly four years ago... in 40 minutes it will be exact. Its sad to me that she is so big because she is still my little baby. We went and bought her some gelly dora sandles, dora sunglasses, and a cute little sundress. So she's all decked out. And then later when Brad gets off work we're going to go let her pick out her very first Bike (undoubtedly she'll choose Dora). She got a cute hair cut by yours truly yesterday, and it looks adorable. I just wanted to post on here and let all you know that I'm grateful to be Abigail's Mom, she is truly an amazingly high spirited little girl with a whole lot of love and imagination.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Happy Birthday darling Abbie! I can't believe that you are 4 years old! We wish we could celebrate with you, but want you to know that we love you very much!

Beverly Jensen said...

Abbie girl! Nonna loves you, I'm so glad I could be there when you were born...and when your mom was born too!
Times goes so quickly, just cherish every moment Angel so you will have no regrets. love you, mom

Morgan Family said...

Happy Birthday Abbie! I can't believe she is 4 now! Time flies. I hope she has a fun day!