Monday, March 10, 2008

Okay, here we go.


So in request to a rather demanding and somewhat rude reminder that I haven't updated my blog in almost a week, here I go Andi. (I still love you).

So here we go:

I got a bladder infection. Brad got really sick (same illness that everyone has had with the throat/flem/wanna die thing). Do you ever notice that the second someone else gets sick in your family you are immediately pushed out the sick chair and onto the doctor chair. Its not fair.
Then Abbie got sick yesterday, fever as high as 103 degrees. I slept on the floor with her last night (she wasn't allowed in our bed cause its small and I was worried she would throw up) until my bones and muscles couldn't stand it, but the poor girl was like hallucinating. She was all singing random songs and talking about random things that didn't make sense, I was worried sick about her. She went to the doctor today, she has some virus, can't remember the name of it, but its like the flu, only not quite as bad. Poor little girl has looked so lethargic and insists to only watch Dora for like 12 hours straight. Its a good thing she likes grape medicine or we might be having more issues. She used to fight it like I was trying to force poison down her throat.

Brad finished his class last week so we have a short break before the next one (U of Phoenix) which is nice, and we've been filling out papers and applications and proposals and such for jobs, hoping to find something to better our situation.

That's the gist. Pretty boring, pretty uneventful. I think the WeeCare Pediatrics center has all our money now. I should work there and see if I can get a freakin discount. :)

I'm attaching a cute picture of Abbie we took recently, just so you have something to visualize. I cut her hair about 2-3 inches and she finally agreed to wear earrings, hallelujah!

4 comments:

Andi Sherwood said...

And you thought you didn't have anything blogworthy! I beg to differ. That was funny, pathetic enough to garner some sympathy from me, and long enough to fulfill what apparently was a rude request. :) Man, I love you Baby. :)

:)

P.S. Justis is the same thing as Abbie - 102.7 fever, wanting nothing but Little Bear. He's never been terribly into Little Bear but over the last few days, he's been watching it like it's going out of style. :)

Angel Brockbank said...

Thanks :) Love you too!

Jeni said...

Poor little girl. :( I hope she recovers quickly and feels tons better! Love, Jeni

Libby said...

Wow, what a week! It really is unfortunate that the mom never really gets anyone to take care of her when she's sick. I always say I need my own mom when I'm sick to bring me toast in my bed. Is that too much to ask? Hope you guys get feeling better soon.