Thursday, October 15, 2009

Abbie's Growing Up

I was watching Wizards of Waverly Place the other day with the girls and realized that Abbie has a lot of resemblence to Alex. So I took pictures of Abbie today to post... But as I took these pictures and looked at them, I realized, wow, she really is growing up, and then I was trying to figure out who she looks like, and maybe she looks more like my sister, Andi? What do you guys think? She's definitely getting bigger. (First two pictures are Alex from Wizards of Waverly Place, Last two pictures are of Andi and I growing up, probably close to the same age?)










3 comments:

Beverly Jensen said...

Abbie absolutely looks like Andi at that age. She is thinner than Andi, but proportioned just the same with leg and trunk length. She looks a lot like Nia as well, except Nia has blue eyes and doesn't run around with a lizard on her back. Love, nonna

Jeni said...

Ehehe. She looks like both for sure. I just can't believe how grown up she is getting! Can't wait to see her live!

Abbie, you look beautiful!

Love,
Auntie Jeni

Andi Sherwood said...

Really? Those are the pictures of me you could conjure up? Nothing better? Yikes!

I do think she looks like Alex and she (Abbie) is just darling. I also have to say that I do think she looks like me, only with better hair. Definitely don't do the one side short other side long hair thing. That was never a good idea. Not sure how mom talked me into it.

It will be fun to see her and Nia next to each other at Christmas to compare. :)

Regardless of who looks like who, they are both darling. :)

:)