Saturday, May 2, 2009

Magic Time Machine


We had a great evening together as a family at "Magic Time Machine". It is a themed restaurant, lots of fun characters, our waiter was Joe Dirt, and there was a bunch of Disney Princesses and pirates, etc. Food was decent, not as many choices as I would have liked, and the pricing was pretty ridiculous but thanks to Restaurant.com we got a $25 gift card for only $7.50 so that saved us a bunch, we ended up spending $28.00 total plus $10.00 for this great family photo. I think we'll send it out for our Christmas Cards, what do you think? Napolean Dynamite was our photographer, he was hilarious, after dinner he brought our pictures and told me the second one turned out especially nice, we couldn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes straight, tell me what you think :)

7 comments:

Erin said...

Ok, that was really scary for just a second!

Olivia Heilmann said...

That is SO hilarious!!!! Good to know that you really rock a bald look though, Ange. :)

Esther Ogden said...

I can't stop laughing...=)

kelsey said...

WOW, angel with the bald head it really makes your facial features stick out and i can really see a lot of your mom. brad i was really confused at first when i saw the photo, then i read the paragragh. i just thought it was a bad wig...lol-james

Bayles Clan said...

don't do that it totally freaked/grossed me out! ha ha!

Beverly Jensen said...

I'm not sure Kelsey's comment was a compliment but I'll take it that way:) Without all the hair you can see how youthful Angel looks, that's probably what made you think of me. :} Angel's mom

Libby said...

is it just me, or does brad look a little like orlando bloom?