Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm Alive, Here's Proof


I survived. There was Thunder and Lightning and Hail and Wind and even Tornado Sirens. There was emergency broadcast warnings of Tornadoes and they were headed our way! We were in our Master Closet with the girls for a good 45 minutes or so until we decided this was really pretty pointless when we still had power. So we came out of our cave, and apparently the storm passed us. And we live to see another day. PHEW!!! I was all dissapointed that there wasn't a huge major storm and then I realized, WOW, that's pretty ungrateful, I'm SO GLAD that we're safe and we weren't HIT by a Tornado! Anyway, So here's a picture of me I took today, just to prove I'm still alive, all is well.

1 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Alive...Well...and HOT! You look amazing!! I am glad that you are all safe! :)

...share you great hair and skin tips...