Friday, January 9, 2009

Our New Castle




We got rid of the slide since it took up so much room and the girls didn't use it a whole lot, Brad got a little excited about the curvature and it was a pretty fast slide... SO I thought it would be cool to attach a rock wall onto their bunkbeds. My wonderful mother in law, Donnamay was in town and she helped design this incredible castle, check it out!!! The left tower covers the ladder so they go into the tower to go up the ladder, and then they can climb the wall to go up as well.

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Wow that is amazing! A climbing wall and everything!!!! Hope to see it in persn someday! Hope that your new home is all you expected and more (minus more mice of course ;))

Esther Ogden said...

WOW! That is so fancy! Is this their beds? Way to go, Brad and Donnamay! =)

Beverly Jensen said...

Amazing! I can't wait to see it in person. I love everything about it!

Tara said...

That is very impressive. I'm sure the girls are loving that!! Can't wait to see more pics of your new place.

Olivia Heilmann said...

How fun!! I just showed Tim and he saw 'Texas' in the stones.

janaemadsen said...

this is awesome