Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blogworthy Birthday

Okay,

So we went to Target to get Abbie her big Surprise Birthday Present (a Dora Bike) and here's how it goes:

"Well, Abbie, here's your present!" (we show her the bikes)
Abbie: "No, I can't have that."
Me: "Yes... Yes you Can! It's your birthday! You can get a bike!"
Abbie: "No, no, I don't want that, that gives me blood."
Me: "But Abbie, its a bike! You can have a Dora bike!"
Abbie: "No, no, no, no bikes, bikes give me blood. I don't want a bike."

Can you believe that?! She's afraid! Shes never fallen on a bike, Tori's never fallen on a bike, I don't know what her fear is all about, but we settled on a live butterfly garden and the game "Elefun". We came out about $20 ahead, so we were happy. We figured, if she doesn't want a bike, better not force her. Good thing we didn't surprise her in the morning!!!!

1 comments:

Jeni said...

That's too funny! Atleast it saved you $, right?

Love ya!