Thursday, March 20, 2008

Well, Here it is...

Well, I have an announcement to make. One in which many people will not be happy about, but I hope you can understand. Dallas, TX here we come. Brad got a job in Dallas, TX that is just way too good to pass up. As many of you know we've been somewhat homeless and somewhat jobless for WAY TOO LONG now, and after months of prayers from us and many of you, our prayers have been answered, just a little differently than we thought they'd be... well, a lot differently, like 1,398 miles differently.

Brad is flying back as I'm typing this from Dallas where he had his interview and they offered him the job as a call center manager, he will be in charge of an entire call center for the company, J. Hilburn. They sell really high end tailored men's clothing. They are a newer company and don't have a call center yet, so Brad is going to set it up for them. He'll be using his experience from many previous jobs that he's had in the past and is a perfect fit. They couldn't be happier to have him. We will be moving at the beginning of April.

Thank you everyone for your love, support, and prayers. Thank you especially to my sister-in-law, Jeni and her husband Bart for watching our kids for us while we go look for a house, they are the most amazing people full of love and service and we will miss them SO MUCH!

And I'll miss all of you so much! Please don't feel bad that I didn't call each of you, I lose track of who I have called and I hate to hear everyone sad that we're leaving so you can read it on here and leave a comment :)

We love you all!

17 comments:

Brandon said...

Yeah!! I LOVE Dallas! I grew up in Plano. And I have to say, I think you guys will fit right in there. Texas is such a friendly, open, happy place. Congrats on the new job and all of the exciting things that come with it.

Brandon said...

Oops, that was Libby, not Brandon.

Olivia Heilmann said...

You will love Texas!! Congratulations!! See...silver lining. It was bound to happen. Especially when you stick your your guns and your motto!!
"I reject your reality and substitute it for my own."
Way to go! And have FUN!!!!

Laurel said...

CONGRATULATIONS, you guys! It was definitely those perfectly altered shirts... (wink, wink) Be sure to keep us posted.

Lindy said...

Congratulations! That is exciting news! I've only been to Texas once, but I liked it! Whatever you do, don't stop blogging! I love checking out your blog cause you always have cute posts and fun websites and info.

P.S. I loved that website- reflections of Christ. Thank you for sharing it.

janaemadsen said...

congratulations Angel- that is so exciting.

Esther Ogden said...

YAY!!! I was so excited when you texted me-I seriously was jumping up and down! Jeremy is super excited for you guys as well!

Mel said...

I am happy for you guys. It sounds like a great opportunity for you. My cousin served her mission in Dallas and LOVED it there. I think she even wanted to move there full time at one point. Make sure to keep up on your blog and let us all know how things are going. Tell your cute girls that Cooper says hi!

ajensen said...

Angel--

So excited for your whole family. We just got back from Houston (as you saw) and I really was so impressed with that state. I love adventures. I wish you the best of luck!!!!

I love reading your blog too so keep posting!

Tara said...

That's great news. I hope things go smoothly with the move. At least houses are way cheaper in Texas!! That's definitely a plus.

Andi Sherwood said...

I am happy for you guys. I know Brad will be great. :)

:)

kelsey said...

wow you guys! that is so great. what an exciting adventure it will be! tori and abbie might even end up with that texan twang! (my mom makes jokes about our babies being southern now that we're moving to georgia.) we're really happy for you guys. :)

Claire said...

Congratulations Angel! What a great blessing for your family. Dallas is a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

congrats!!! one of my friends dreams of living in texas, so in her eyes, you guys are so lucky! (: thankfully with blogs, whether you guys live in utah or texas, you can still keep in touch with your az cousins! (:

Sally Barrington said...

That sounds like an adventure to me. Good luck! We sent our love! Kisses!!!

Bethy said...

Wow, sounds like a really good move for your family. Dallas is actually a great area, the church is really well established and it is a buyers housing market. Congrats to Brad, and good luck with the move.

The Morgans said...

Congrats! Moving away can be a very fun experience. Next time you come to Washington you will need to come say Hello!