Sunday, December 16, 2007

My love, for him

For those of you who don't know, I'm currently in Washington with my family. Brad is still in Utah working hard for our family, and will join me this coming Thursday (I can't wait). We've been apart since the beginning of this month, save last weekend for one full day.

Times like these, when Brad and I are apart, certainly make me appreciate my incredible husband much more than when I get to see him every day, especially in hard times when our future is unsure.

I just want to share with all of you who are reading this that I love my husband more than I ever thought I could love any one in my entire life. Our fairytale beginning is just the start of an incredible life long journey that I get to spend with my best friend in the universe, and what is even better is that I know without a doubt that we will have a happily ever after.

I've been able to reminisce as I've come back to Washington and I see all the places I went in high school and memories have just been filling my mind daily of childhood. I can hardly believe I'm three years away from 30. But I look at my life, and where I was born, and to what family, and to my husband, and even my children, and I know that I've been so grately blessed beyond any comprehension that I could have in this life. I look at the world today and find it so sad that so many people in this life don't feel the love for their spouse as I do, and on top of that, feel it back.

Words in the English Language, and any language on this earth, cannot fully and completely express the love that I feel for my husband.

5 comments:

Andi Sherwood said...

I hear you, sister. :) I feel the same way.

:)

Andi Sherwood said...

Not about Brad, of course. :)

Olivia Heilmann said...

I am very happy for both of you. :) It's good to know that I am not the only one who married a 'Superman' We are lucky girls for sure!!

Tara said...

Hey Angel,
How long are you going to be in town? Or is this a permenant relocation? If you are going to be here a bit longer we should get together while you're here. It would be fun to have you guys come over to our new house. You can e-mail me at tjmansius@comcast.net or you can give me a call at 360-600-2008. Talk to you later.

Tara

Nick and Val said...

I love that you love your husband so much! I do too (no not yours silly...my husband Nick)