Friday, September 21, 2007

I probably deserve it...


Okay, so it might be hard to see this picture, but I had to take it. This is a picture of Abbie and Tori sleeping in the same bed. You will notice Abbie ON TOP of Tori, as she is sleeping sideways. Now, take note that neither are sleeping in the correct position, the bed actually goes left to right, so Tori is completely sideways and Abbie is almost upside-down. Anyway, Abbie has the bad habit of climbing into my bed every morning around 3 or 4 am, and she ends up just like this picture, only I am Tori, and she is usually in the middle of my pillow. I don't realize that she is in my bed until I no longer have my pillow. I probably deserve this because my favorite sleeping position is sideways, just like Abbie, so I can't complain, only laugh.

2 comments:

Andi Sherwood said...

I think that is really funny... especially considering that we slept in the same bed so much.

I let Nia "sleep in special places" last night but it didn't go over so well. She was really excited about sleeping in Justis' bed at first and then decided he was going to keep her awake (an excuse) and would be better off sleeping in her own bed. :)

Ahhh... the good ol' days of sleeping in special places. I will probably encourage them to do that at Christmas this year, just to revel in our old tradition, but again, I'm not exactly sure how that is going to go over. :)

Love you lots!

:)

Esther Ogden said...

That is so funny! Does she 'chirp' in bed as well? (Snicker, snicker!)